Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome back!

So I feel like I have not been among the land of the living for the past month and a half. We haven't necessarily been holed up in the house, but I have made little to no effort to get out of the house as much as I normally do. I have just been going through the motions and doing the bare minimum. Not to mention we have been sick for the past few weeks which makes life and seeing daylight that much more difficult.

I woke up today and just felt....better. Like maybe I can function to my fullest abilities again. I don't exactly know what happened. I don't know why it was today, but it happened. I have felt better today than I have since 2011 started.

You have seen from my previous posts that I have been hoping for better since the beginning of the year and seriously I am not sure why I couldn't pull myself out of my funk or why today was the day. Maybe it is the weather. Maybe I just got tired of myself. Maybe it was just time.

Whatever it is, I feel back and thank god because I think Rob was about to institutionalize me.

So in the infamous words of Eminem, "Guess who's back, back again? I am back! Tell a friend."


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back :) I'm glad you woke up feeling better...
    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete